Event Schedule (Updated 3.8.21)
See our restaurant guide below for details.
SAN LUIS OBISPO
- THE GRANADA HOTEL & BISTRO -Kimberly Walker & Dominique Gonzales are celebrating breaking barriers and the progression of women. They have created the, “Glass Ceiling” cocktail modeled for celebration and interactive fun. Guest’s are encouraged to break the ‘glass ceiling’ with a small hammer and dilute the rock candy into their glass full of bubbles – $13.
- FARMHOUSE CORNER MARKET – Farmhouse Corner Market will be offering a limited time, ube ice cream flavor. The brightness yet earthiness of ube captures the essence of co-owners Leanne Harris and Kari Torres. The flavor is an homage to their travels to different restaurants while researching for Farmhouse Corner Market. Scoop – $2.50 for kids, $3.50 for single, $5.00 for double.
- SHEILA KEARN’S CHOCOLATE & CONFECTIONS – As a 3rd generation chocolatier Sheila Kearn’s comes from a lineage of women chocolatiers & pastry chefs. She is excited to share her passion for fine couverture chocolate with the Central Coast & beyond. She will be offering a “Heritage Box” – A Journey of French Style Chocolate – $12. It contains:
- Couverture Covered Cherry – Childhood Chocolate “Griottes” French Creation 1700’s.
- Traditional French Artisan Chocolate Champagne Truffle 1850.
- French Mendiant
- Hand Painted Cinnamon Roll Bonbons – Modern Creations
- LOUISA’S PLACE – Owner Aubrey’s Favorite Dish! Loaded Huevos Rancheros – corn tortillas, house-made refried beans, 2 eggs over medium, and topped with their red and green fresh made salsa, topped with bacon and fresh avocado – $13.95
- GUS’S GROCERY – 2 1/2 sandwiches, 2 sides of mojos, 2 20 oz drinks, and 2 cookies for $30. One of each for $15.
- SALLY LOO’S WHOLESOME CAFE – Sally Loo’s will be offering a baked good of your choice and a cup of coffee for $5. Just mention, “At Her Table.” Owner Jennifer Fullarton wanted to showcase the restaurant’s pastry chef of four years, Grace. She also wanted to show support for their local coffee roaster, Cacti Coffee Roasters.
- FLOUR HOUSE – Eating Pistachio in Italy was one of co-owner Gessica Russo’s favorite things. She loved how pistachios were incorporated into pizza, pasta & desserts! Pistachios are very popular in Italy, especially in the South where she and her husband Albe are from! Enjoy a taste of Italy at Flour House SLO by ordering their Aperol Spritz Paired With A Calzone Special. Calzone – ricotta, mozzarella di bufala, mortadella, pistachio cream – $18 / $26 with Aperol Spritz
- JOLIENE BAKERY – Join owner Chloe of Joliene Bakery for a very special virtual class on how to make eclairs at home. The presentation is on Monday, March 8th, 11:30 am. Please check our EVENTS page for details.
- LUNA RED – Chef Shaun honors Shanny Covey with one of the first dishes he made for her that she absolutely loved. Rendang is an intensely flavorful “dry” meat curry that originated in the Padang cuisine of west-central Sumatra in Indonesia. This rich dish has become popular throughout the Indonesian archipelago, as well as in Malaysia and Singapore. It is considered by some to be one of the tastiest foods in the world – $26.
- LINNAEA’S CAFE – Pecan shortbread cookies have always been a thing since the opening of Linnaea’s cafe. The cookie was dense and delicious but when the cost of pecans skyrocketed one-year Marianne decided to shift and recreate this delicious treat with rosemary. It was one of those middle of the night thoughts that sounded good. She brought it to life and the rosemary shortbread became a huge hit. One day she had grabbed the wrong container and the topping of sea salt with coarse sugar was born. Treat yourself to a piece of Downtown SLO history! A large cookie is $2.25 and the half-pound party pack is $10.50
- SLO SWEETS – Owner Miranda Battenburg will be sweetening everyone’s day by offering 20% off gelato locally made in Paso Robles.
- THE BROAD STREET GIANT GRINDER – As a SLO Native, owner Libby Waterbury understands how seriously we take sandwiches in this town and strives to create a welcoming little space to enjoy our East Coast-style offerings. Originally opened in SLO in 2008, Libby and her husband Marty work together to achieve our mission to serve everyone with good food and a good attitude. Broad Street Giant Grinder is offering a meal deal to celebrate one-year under new owners. Libby will be offering any 9″ Half sandwich, 2oz bag of chips, pack of 2 homemade chocolate chip cookies, and a 22 oz fountain drink for $15 when you mention “At Her Table”
- BOOST NUTRITION – After a busy, fast-paced athletic career, owner Bridget Devaney is all about delicious, nutrient-dense options on-the-go. That, combined with a desire to serve the community and create access to healthy options, was one of her inspirations for opening Boost Nutrition in Fall 2019. Try out Bridget’s All Day Brunch – an order of protein waffles and energy-boosting, vitamin-packed refresher. Standard Combo: (Waffles & 24oz refresher) $13. Mega Combo: (Waffles & 32oz refresher) $15
- 15 DEGREES C WINE SHOP & BAR -15c is offering owner, Ali’s favorite a selection of Spanish-inspired tapas. Ali loves all things Spain: the wine, the tapas, the beach, the culture y mas y mas y mas! Join us to share tapas and wine including salami crostini, prosciutto crostini, meatball skewers and caprese.
- AMY & JAIME’S PLACE – For the week of At Her Table, Amy & Jaime’s Place is offering owner Amy Paniagua’s cherished chicken salad sandwich for $5.50. The recipe, which includes roasted chicken, celery, egg, and mayonnaise, comes from Amy’s 93-year-old mom, Loretta. Enjoy it on a brioche roll from Amy’s friend Ali Walsh of La Migliori Italian Bakery.
- ARONHILL VINEYARDS – Judy Aron has always been a pioneer woman. As one of the first women vintners in Paso Robles wine country with AronHill Vineyards, she also opened the very first restaurant within a winery in Paso Robles in 2012. In addition to her AronHill wine label, she has created KickAss Wines in honor of her mules. Judy is a KickAss woman in every respect and has quite the reputation for having the best burger in town. She will be donating 15% from every KickAss Angus Burger sold this week when At Her Table is mentioned to RISE.
- ÓRALE TAQUERIA – Take a bite into perfectly fried beer-battered and deep-fried, Baja Fish Tacos! They are a tribute to Kristin, Co-owner and wife, who fell in love with Mexican food & the people during her many childhood family trips to Ensenada. A small fish taco stand off the beaten path and run by three local women was always a must-stop. Guadalupe, Concepcion and Rita – this one’s for you! -$12 for two tacos.
- THOMAS HILL ORGANICS – Enjoy one of owner Debbie Thomas’s favorite dishes! Thomas Hill Organics will be offering a bone marrow-crusted rib-eye. This mouthwatering dish will be paired with Vailia’s Desperada Borderlands! $48 – 20% discount if you mention “At Her Table”
- LES PETITES CANAILLES – Julien’s love language to co-owner Courtney has always been through food. He created a dish with all her favorite components et viola! Le tarte aux champignons LPC style was born. Tarte aux champignons, puff pastry, truffle mascarpone, 63 degree egg, wild arugula. $18 – LPC will donate $2 for every plate sold to RISE.
- JEFFRY’S WINE COUNTRY BBQ – Kathleen Rogers Wiesinger, along with her husband Chef Jeff Wiesinger of Jeffry’s Wine Country BBQ are offering a Mary’s Organic Chicken Pot Pie with organic vegetables, served with a side mixed green salad – $18. Pair with local women winemaker wine from Desparada, Pelletier Estate, and Hubba Wines. Don’t forget dessert with their house made Smoked Chocolate Pot Du Creme.
- JUST BAKED CAKE STUDIO & BAKERY – Libby Ryan founded her first bakery as a single mom of 3 when she purchased Just Baked. You can enjoy one of her favorite desserts this week – A Salted Peanut Butter Brittle Cookie. It’s simple but complex, soft, crunchy, and filled with house-made peanut brittle! Enjoy this sweet treat during At Her Table at 1/2 off.
- PASO ROBLES WINE MERCHANT – Who’s looking for the perfect date night? Julie & Justin will be offering a dinner for two + wine special in collaboration with Riley Hubbard, winemaker and owner of Hubba Wines, and Brittney Yracheta of Heirloom. Wild Mushroom & Thyme Risotto, Freshly Baked Rosemary Focaccia Bread, with a bottle of 2018 ‘Mushroomhead’ Carignan/Syrah. $48; Serves 2
- NEGRANTI CREAMERY – Enjoy owner Alexis Negranti’s favorite dessert…Brownies & Ice Cream made from sheep’s milk! Her personal favorite scoops include Vanilla Bean & Peanut Butter Chip. Enjoy a “Negranti Thing” for $5.50. Just mention, “At Her Table”
- ALCHEMISTS’ GARDEN – The ladies at Alchemists’ Garden will be featuring their Garden Spear, one of their past very delicious house cocktails ( Hibiscus vodka, spearmint, simple syrup, elderflower cordial and fresh lemon juice) – $13. They will also be promoting their beet cure Deviled Eggs $12 ( beet pickle, dijon, chives, horseradish, smoked sea salt & dill)
- MOMOTARO RAMEN – Mateo took co-owner Brittney to Katsuya on their first date and she fell in love with their rock shrimp tempura. For At Her Table they will be re-creating their first date favorite with flavors of yuzu, pineapple, and spicy chilis. New on the menu – Tempura fried rock shrimp with a honey yuzu aioli, pineapple, walnuts, ichimi, and chives – $14.
- FULL BELLI DELI – Leave FULL! Enjoy a special meal deal with Full Belli Deli for only $10! You can get half sandwich, small homemade pasta salad, fountain drink and a homemade cookie! This year marks their 10th year in business!
- THE VREAMERY – The Vreamery is offering two collaboration cheeses with other At Her Table Participants! The Vreamery and Wild Fields Brewhouse will collaborate on a Vegan Mushroom Beer Cheddar Cheese. They will also do a vegan mozzarella made with K Estate Wines wine, olive oil and balsamic vinegars. Both cheeses will be available at $4.50/ounce. They will also be offering a special cheese plate available at Paso Wine Merchant 2 cheese, 2 wines and crackers and nuts – $25
- CHULO’S CAFE & CANTINA – Co-owner Karol Struble and her husband Luis wanted to create a very Latin version of eggs benedict substituting corn masa for the traditional English muffins, black beans and spicy chorizo with a creamy roasted poblano sauce to replace the hollandaise. Order the “El Bajío Benedict” for At Her Table – $16
- LA COSECHA – Enjoy one of co-owner Carole MacDonal’s favorite dishes, Moqueca Brazilian Seafood Stew, a special on the menu at La Cosecha. This delicious meal is made with shrimp, clams, mussels, salmon, alaskan cod and vegetables stewed in coconut broth. $27
- IL CORTILE – At Il Cortile, Fettuccine Tartufo is Carole’s favorite dish prepared by husband Santos MacDonal. This delicacy found on the Specials Menu is a dreamy combination of homemade fettuccine, white truffle cream sauce and topped off with shaved black truffles. $40
- VIVANT FINE CHEESE – As Vivant Fine Cheese celebrates our 15th year in business downtown Paso Robles, owner Danika Gordon wants to pay homage to her lifelong love of all things cheese. This week we will feature a special panini on our menu “The Ultimate Grilled Cheese”. Oooey gooey deliciousness oozing out of the middle of toasted local panini bread. This sandwich should only be enjoyed by the serious cheese lover. Cheers to cheese! – $15
- DEAD OAK BREWING COMPANY – Have you ever had a bad pairing? Did you know what you’re eating can effect what you are drinking? Join Chef Rachel and Nikki for a unique pairing class that is interactive, taking everyday ingredients, instructing you how to pair and how the “text book” way of pairing isn’t always the correct way to complement what is in your glass. This pairing class will be paired with 4 Dead Oak Beers and a special tapas to enjoy at the end of the class. A day prior to the event you will pick up your 4 beers, pairing plate and tapas, take it home and enjoy this virtual class! – $45 – Includes 4 16oz Dead Oak beers, ingredients for pairing class, 1 tapas and class . See EVENTS page for details.
- WILD FIELDS BREWHOUSE – Take advantage of the Sunken Gardens in Atascadero just across the creek with our Take-Out Special: a 16oz growler of any draft beer, a Wild Fields koozie, and a pickled egg for $10 perfect for a little time in the grass soaking in the sun and enjoying the view of our historical City Hall. The pickled eggs are a recipe from Jacque’s grandfather. They’ve been a common snack for the family while enjoying a few beers while camping, fishing, playing cards or just enjoying time together.
- ROBIN’S – Robin’s is bringing back this comforting and delicious dish that was added to their menu during the covid shut down. Pork Chop – 10oz bone-in, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, wilted greens, mushroom mustard jus. – 22 gf
JOY SHELL BEACH – Treat your body to “The day before or after” – This will include an 8 oz Ruby juice (to support the liver and the immune system) a Bubba Bowl ( supporting hormones, balancing energy and mood and really good on the tummy), and a JOY elixir which is amazing for your immune system. $25
SUNSETS AT PISMO – The Fancy Chick (fried chicken sandwich) & a Fossil Point Frose’ for $10 to celebrate the fun & charitable spirit of our owner Krystal Appiano. The view, the drink, and the sandwich all add up to a perfect day in the eyes of most women. Let us know what you think!
RIBLINE BY THE BEACH – Rib Line by the Beach will be offering Krystal’s favorite Tri-Tip Pommes Frites – crispy fries, topped with tri-tip, chipotle aioli, and red wine glaze. Full of flavors & textures, this dish is Krystal! A little bit of spice, a little bit of sweet, down to earth and surprisingly amazing! If umami could describe a person. $6
PARDON MY FRENCH BAKERY – Owners, Jamie and Lalo Tejeda are a husband and wife team, creating fresh, high-quality, French-style baked goods from scratch daily. For At Her Table, they will be offering their “Financier.” In the financial district in France, there was a bakery that created cookies that looked like a golden bar to attract local bankers into their shop. You can now have your own “golden bar” with a twist at Pardon My French Bakery. Buy 2 get 1 free!